Thursday, October 28, 2010

ps- your clients suck.

today was a pretty good day.  i went to school and talkec about poverty, homelessness, and drugs... typical- you know... lol  might i add here that i just truly enjoy Professor Mackie.  He is my Juvenile Delinquency teacher and he is hilarious- just a good class.  Anyways, then Karen and I went to Schlotzsky's (Medium Original -no tomato - no onion + raspberry lemonade = amazing)  Then we finished stuff with the previous little totaled car and the American Family Insurance people.  ps- Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wives, and Hide Yo Husbands Cause they Doge Rammin' Eerbody out here... lol  Long story starting with Chapel and ending with riding a T-Rex to school. lol  Then we headed off to Marshfield.  We tried out cars for Karen and.... SHE BOUGHT A CAR!!!!!!  i mean it was defnitely a more lengthy process including car searching in a freezing parking lot, half an hour waiting rooms, me investigating the entire show cars and being fascinated by the cranberry Equinox with motion sensored accessories lol, and ending with car keys and some Dairy Queen :)  So overall... good day!  I am truly thankful for what God has given me in my life.  He has done so much for me even in the past week or more... I was protected from major injury or death in a car accident, I have had rides to and from school, and He has provided me with loving frienship I could never do without.  So, although I may still suffer and not have the things I wish I had or desired in my life... i am thankful for what I do have and what have been provided for me. 

theend.

No comments:

Post a Comment